Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's been a year, and what a year it has been!

Hi all, I can't believe it's been a year since I last posted. A lot has happened in one year. As, hopefully, all of you know by now, Jeff, Maddie and I moved to Thailand in late September. We have been here a little over a month. I have so much I want to share so I had to start the blog again!

We live in a northeastern suburb of Bangkok. Maddie is attending an International School and is really enjoying it! Everyone has been really nice and friendly. She is the only American there, there are some Thai kids that have American fathers but no full Americans. Although, one of her Thai friends did live in Los Angeles for 3 years and just returned to Thailand about 6 months ago so they have a lot to talk about.

I am going to start off with some pictures we've taken recently and work backwards with the pictures we have taken over the last 6 years! This should be an interesting project! But I really feel like I'd like to share our travels with you since I haven't been real good about it in the past.

Save my blog on your favorites and check in periodically to see what we have been up to! Email us whenever possible. I always love to hear from everyone but especially now that we are half way around the world, it is extra special when I get an email from family and friends!

Love to you all, Jan

1 comment:

Brittani said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've started blogging again! Can't wait to see all the fun pictures :)