Thursday, November 13, 2008

4th Floor

OK, up those last few steps! To our bedroom!


Can't remember if I mentioned it but people in Asia do not use top sheets. I have chastised all 3 of my kids all their lives because they WILL NOT use a top sheet. Well, guess what? There are whole continents that don't use them, don't know what they are, don't sell them! I still can't believe this! We found ONE top sheet in Malaysia and it was $80 USD!!!! They call it a "Hotel Collection" sheet! Wow! I'm still stunned on this one. So, my 3 children, you can know that I am sleeping with no top sheet! And I guess you should have grown up in Asia! :) p.s. when we go back to America in April, we are buying LOTS of top sheets!


Our room is so big (long), we had to put the tv in the middle of the room!


1 comment:

The LaFontaine Family said...

Cute bedroom!! I love the wood floors throughout the home.

-Tia